Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Behind the Scenes

So...in case you were wondering...YES I AM...still juicing. Day 18.

I'm trying not to put such an emphasis on it this time. It's not nearly as novel as my first juice feast was. I think juice feasting blogs are rather boring. Mainly a list of juices that people drank in a day...a crazy amount for sure...but not that interesting to most readers.

I'll pop in with an update on the juice feast and how it's going every now and then. But I have a whole truckload of other wild health info, recipes, etc. that I'd like to unload here.

I have a passion for learning about health and wellness. I have been a serious student for quite a long time. Ask me questions. I'd love some prodding. Leave comments. And I invite you to become a follower of this blog. Come along for the fun ride!

3 comments:

  1. Ashley,

    I know what you mean. I am on another juice feast also (day 19) and blogging about it, isn't nearly as fun as it was the first time around. I, too, am keeping a low profile on the Juice Feasting front. I wish you the best your feast.

    Terilynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I followed your entire juice feast last time, TeriLynn. You were the inspiration for my first one which lasted 27 days. Thank you. We were in Loveland then, now living in Denver. Are you still connected in the raw food community here in the city? Bless!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ashley,

    Yeah! I'm so excited for you!!! It Todd on this feast with you? I've been busy, working a lot! A letter coming your way soon!

    Love you TONS!
    ~Halley

    ReplyDelete